Australia Piano World 2021 Annual Event
8th Sauter Piano Competition
- State competition
Offline Competition Venues:
SYDNEY 390 Eastern Valley Way Chatswood, NSW, 2067
MELBOURNE 1/200 Princes HWY Dandenong, VIC, 3175
GOLD COAST 8 Case St, Southport, QLD, 4215
limited space, close once is full
QLD: 14, Nov 2021
NSW: 5, Dec 2021
VIC： 4, Dec 2021
- National Competition
|Section 1||5-8yrs||one piece within 3 mins|
|Section 2||9-12yrs||one piece within 5 mins|
|Section 3||13-16yrs||one piece within 7 mins|
Age: 5-16 years old All participants must be accompanied by guardian.
Travel and lodging expenses are to be borne by participants
Customer of Australia Piano World:
Section 1 (5-8yrs) $0
Section 2 (9-12yrs) $0
Section 3 (13-16yrs) $0
Not a Customer of Australia Piano World:
Section 1 (5-8yrs) $30
Section 2 (9-12yrs) $50
Section 3 (13-16yrs) $80
The above fee includes 1 participant + 1 guardian. $10 for each additional guest member.
We welcome audience above the age of 5 years. Children under the age of 5, whose parents cannot ensure that they can watch quietly, are not recommended to attend.
Account Name: AUSTRALIA PIANO WORLD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 153050893
Please make sure participant name + contact number is added as description under the payment/ PLS email to email@example.com of the payment receipt.
- Methods of registration:
Online registration through the form below
Composition for performance:
- The adjudicator reserves the right to terminate the performance.
- Participants to play one piece of their choice. Please note the time limitations.
- Participants must bring a copy of theri music for the adjudicators.
Dress Code: A formal dress code for concert performance is compulsory for state and national competition. A dark coloured suit or tuxedo for men and formal long gown for women are preferred.
Each section will have top 3 places, and special prizes in the form of “Outstanding Performance”, “Most Potential” and “Audience Favorite”.
All winners will receive certificates and trophies and top 3 will receive cash prize + Australia Piano World credic voucher.
The state competition will select
|1st Place||1 for each section|
|2nd Place||1 for each section|
|3rd Place||1 for each section|
|Outstanding Performance||1 for each section|
|Most Potential||1 for each section|
|Audience Favorite||1 for each section|
TOP 3 and SPECIAL PRIZES of each group in state competition and Australia Piano World INVITED PARTICIPANTS will have PRIORITY ACCESS to the national competition. (Fees applied for National competition.)
Section 1 (5-8yrs)
|1st Place||$60 CASH + $60 Credit Voucher|
|2nd Place||$30 CASH + $30 Credit Voucher|
|3rd Place||$20 CASH + $20 Credit Voucher|
Section 2 (9-12yrs)
|1st Place||$200 CASH + $200 Credit Voucher|
|2nd Place||$100 CASH + $100 Credit Voucher|
|3rd Place||$60 CASH + $60 Credit Voucher|
Section 3 (13-16yrs)
|1st Place||$300 CASH + $300 Credit Voucher|
|2nd Place||$200 CASH + $200 Credit Voucher|
|3rd Place||$100 CASH + $100 Credit Voucher|
*The Credit Voucher is available for consumption or upgrade piano in Australia Piano World only by the winner. State Competition Credit Voucher valid for 1 year, National Competition Credit Voucher valid for 2 years. The Voucher is for one use only. Cash will not be given on any unused balance.
- All rules and regulation are deemed to be accepted by participants upon submission of registration.
- There is no refund of any portion of the entry fee If you withdraw for any personal reason (including, but not limited to, medical reasons).
- Participants must abide by the rules and regulation of competition, as well as any arrangement made by the organiser. Participants will be disqualified on failing to abide by the rules and arrangement. The organiser reserves the rights to keep all the recordings from the competition.
- All winners must attend the prize giving ceremony and accept the prize in person. Prizes will not be given to winner who is absent from the ceremony.
- The organiser will not be liable for any injury sustained by the participant during the competition.
- The organiser reserved the rights to use the images and recordings for the purpose of advertising and promotion of the competition. No fees will be paid to participant for the use of such image and recording.
- Australia Piano World will have customers as priority in the guest list.
- The explanation given by Australia Piano World with regards to results, the results will be accepted by default after registration, and no objections and disputes will be accepted.
- The explanation given by Australia Piano World with regards torules and regulation of the competition is deemed final and cannot be disputed. Australia Piano World reserves the rights to amend the rules and regulations.
Following us now and begin your music journey with Australia Piano World!